Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Nursery

Now that the lady baby has officially become a lady toddler, I find myself wrestling with the issue of what to do for her "big girl" room. Before I change anything, I'm taking pictures so I never forget what her original Alice in Wonderland nursery looked like:




This old night stand was from Jason's bachelor pad days. He didn't want to completely get rid of it, but I didn't want to completely keep it. So we compromised and I gave it a new paint job. I also drilled a hole in the back and now it houses our WiFi router.





This used to be my toy box when I was little. Its amazing what a sander and a coat of paint can do


My Uncle Don made this for Kalynn out of an old entertainment center



This personalized Pottery Barn embroidered polka dot chair was Kalynn's first birthday present from her Aunt Kari and Uncle Nick.


Ok, well maybe I won't change anything. It is pretty cute...






No comments:

Post a Comment