Saturday, March 10, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes

Remember those heart shaped chocolate ganache filled cupcakes that I made a while back? Remember how I said if you don't want to make the entire army of cupcakes, the batter freezes fantastically? Well today I felt like some cupcakes. I moved the batter into the refridgerator right before bed last night, by morning it was perfect for baking just 6 perfect little cakes. I had some left over frosting that I needed to use up from these horrendously frosted Star Wars cookies I made earlier this week. It's ok to laugh. I did. A lot.


Anyway, so I decided to make some Alice in Wonderland cupcakes with the little miniature porcelain dolls I have. I actually got them down to do my Easter sugar eggs, but I used them for this instead. 





Oh and on an unrelated side note: I've been accepted to join the www.topbabyblogs.com website! So now it's up to you guys to get me some rankings! Right now I'm listed as site number 489, which is not very high. It's not horrible, but it's not good either. SO, you don't have to sign up for anything or spend money or give away your email or anything like that. All you have to do is VOTE for me! And vote often! You can vote for me once every 24 hours. Just click the brown square blinking link on the top right of this blog page, (right under where you can join my Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter) or click HERE if you're on mobile, and then it'll open a page with two owls. Click the LEFT OWL. That's it! They track by the website you last visited, so make sure you drop by here before you cast your vote away. Thanks guys! I really really appreciate all the help and love I've been getting from all of you! Have a kick ass Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment