Friday, April 13, 2012

Cross Stitch Bitch

Ok, so if you aren't a big fan of swear words as much as I am, you should probably just quit reading. I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I so love the packed punch of a good F-bomb.

I've been a total freak about cross stitch lately. Whenever I have a spare minute I pick it up and dutifully execute my perfect x's in formation to make pretty much the coolest things ever.

Like this, for example: an amazeballs bookmark with C3PO and R2D2: (lml/)

Star Wars Cross Stitch www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com


Or this little Alice and "white" rabbit for Kalynn's bedroom:

Alice in Wonderland Cross Stitch www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com


And even this lovely wall hanging for our best friends' house

Shut The Fuck Up Cross Stitch www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

I'd like to give a special shout out to my crazy ass mom, who upon seeing my horribly drawn home-made patterns, busted out her business-fancy Excel spread sheets and whipped these up for me all in a single afternoon. She's kind of a big deal.
Let me know if anyone wants the pattern and I'll email it to you!

5 comments:

  1. I love old iron on embroidery / stamped patterns. I have a bunch from Patternbee.com, and ones I got at Joanns. I didn't know you were a stitcher. I'm trying to finish a really complicated counted xstitch stocking for a friend. Her mom was a master crafter and died before it was finished. It's intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog on top baby blogs and then I saw you were from Kansas so I continued to read on. I am also partly from Kansas but mostly from California. Rock chalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love the shut the F pattern! Amymspivey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I just saw your comment, I'll dig up the pattern and sent it soon! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Hi! Could you email me the the Shut the F Up pattern? A perfect gift for my Bitchin Stitchers Sisters! callie77@yahoo.com

      Delete