Saturday, April 21, 2012

The San Diego Mission

I was thinking that before I take off out of California, I should put as much effort as I can into crossing things off my bucket list that are California related. One of those things is visiting all 22 California Missions. I've hit up 7 of them so far, but there are 2 I've never seen in the LA area and I'd like to make a day trip here in the next few weeks. (If anyone cares to join me, call me. I'm a bad ass singer in the car. I will impress you and you'll be like "Dang. I'm jealous.")

I was going through my external drive this afternoon and found a handful pictures from the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala. California's very first ever church. What a lovely place to enjoy some history.





See what I'm saying now? Call me, lets go play in LA for a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment