Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lets Do The Timewarp Again!

Holy Facebook!
I cracked a couple of beers open last night and accidentally got sucked into the Facebook timeline time warp!
I started scrolling down the page and opening up other previous months until I came clear back to 2008 when I started. I don't know if this is something you've tried but it is a trip to go back and read word for word what you were doing on this day 3 years ago. I suppose I never looked at it in that way, but for those of us who are on practically daily, it's like a public journal of the things we do and the things we think about. Apparently, I think about mostly the same things time and time again; My family, Darth Vader, my blog, my dog, coffee, the moon and The Muppets. Sounds about right.

Anyway, I think it's pretty humorous that this is the foot print on our giant World Wide Web Universe that I chose to leave:












No comments:

Post a Comment