Saturday, June 2, 2012

Frozen Yogurt

First of all, my deliriously darling daughter has been the subject of a couple of unbelievable photos this week that I'd like to share:


Girls Can Be Anything www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

Give a girl the right shoes - Marilyn Monroe www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com


Second of all, it's hot here. Like really hot. It's supposed to be 93 degrees tomorrow. 
So here is my contribution to help cool down your Summer in case you're having heat waves like Colorado is right now:

Take your favorite yogurt and dump it in a bag.

Squeeze dime sized drops of your yogurt onto a cookie sheet or baking pan.

Put them in the freezer for an hour and scrape them off into a bowl.
frozen yogurt bites www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

Eat them. 


4 comments:

  1. She is pretty stinkin cute, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post is super old, but where did you find her flower girl dress? I'm looking for something just like it!

    ReplyDelete