Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Snow White Birthday Shoot

We're back from Kalynn's 3rd birthday celebration at Disneyland. I have 5 million photos to sort through and 3 million videos to watch.

Our airplane landed in Denver Sunday evening and I've been at work ever since, so I haven't had a whole lot of time online to play catch up.

But because it's been a while since my last post, I feel like I'm neglecting some of my family members who are itching to see some pictures!

For those of you who haven't seen Kalynn's Snow White photo shoot for her invitations, here's the final turn out:













I threw her invitations together on Photoshop sticking with the Snow White theme.


We've also started a new questionnaire tradition. I wanted to do this last year but she was just too little to understand any of the questions. I wanted to have something to look back on so I can remember where her sweet little head was in the world.  My very favorite answer was her explination of a future career in "pinching people's hair" which is what she says when I use the curling iron.  

Here's a closer look at her signature. I've never actually asked her to write anything before so I was pretty impressed.


I promise over the next few days I'll get my camera sorted out and have some awesome pictures to post! Until then, I hope all is well with all of you! And Kalynn thanks you all for the Birthday wishes!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment